fredag 21 november 2014

Almost done...work in progress

Dear readers,

Laytley I have got some questions regardin if the new DPM book will be out and released this year, I have great news for you. I have only three chapters left to write of a total of 14 chapters.

I will have my part done ASAP and then the great people who are reviewing my work will have their work done. The nice people at PacktPublishing will produce the book as soon as all the information is gathered and reviewed.


Hang in there the book is comming, thank you for asking =) 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Rob,

    Couldn't find any specific informations about the R2.
    PacktPub is listening only the 2012 SP1 Edition which is pretty good.

    https://www.packtpub.com/virtualization-and-cloud/microsoft-system-center-data-protection-manager-2012-sp1


    Any new informations about the new book?

    greetings from Berlin
    Enrico

    SvaraRadera