fredag 7 mars 2014

1 – 1 Q&A @ TechEd NA


As I mentioned in my previous blog post (http://robertanddpm.blogspot.se/2014/02/attending-teched-north-america.html) I’m going to TechEd NA to deliver a session together with John Joyner. We will talk about how to deliver Backup As A Service (BaaS), Restore As A Service (RaaS) and Disaster Recovery As A Service (DRaaS) using SCDPM and the other members of the System Center 2012 R2 stack, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Azure.

If you are attending TechEd NA I would of course be very happy to see you in the audience but I would be even more than happy if I got the opportunity to listen to your challenges, thoughts or any idea you may have regarding DPM, SCOM or other members in the System Center family stack.

If you would like to have a 1 – 1 Q&A @ TechEd NA please send me an email (robert.hedblom@gmail.com) with the subject TechEd2014.


Looking forward to listen to you.
 
/Rob

1 kommentar: